BIX - The Smart Way to Broke Through BI
BI is always looking to buy or broke your fine wines and now this is easier than ever through our BIX online broking system. With our global customer base of collectors and connoisseurs, we provide the best possible platform for you to find new homes for wines you no longer require - enabling you to put that hard-earned investment back into the wines you want today. Not only do we provide live bids for your LiveTrade wines, the BIX system allows you to broke immediately from your existing BI Reserves; however, if you do not currently store with us, you can still discuss your requirements with our Purchasing Department.
Learn about through our demo video.
Managing your wine collection can be complex when in fact it should be easy and fun. To give you more control over the wines you buy and store with us, we created BIX. BIX is the brains behind your Online Account and the ‘My Cellar’ application. You can find out more about setting up an account here. Once you are ready to start, simply log into your Online Account and look for the ‘My Cellar’ link on the left hand menu. This will show you the following information:
- The volume and format of each wine you hold
- The price you paid
- The current market value, generated by our proprietary algorithm
- The % return you’ve made
- Plus an immediate, up-to-date valuation of your whole portfolio
- If you wish to sell any wines from your BI reserves, you can instantly add them to the broking list – where they appear for sale on our website within minutes
- If the wine is a LiveTrade wine, you will see the live bid and offer price from the LiveTrade screen
- If you wish to take delivery of any paid wines from your BI reserves, click on the truck logo and complete the form
If you do not currently store with BI and would like more information on selling your wine through BI, or you require a free cellar valuation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.