BI are looking for an enthusiastic and interested individual to join the most dynamic company in the wine trade. We provide customers with the rarest and most exceptional wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy, Italy, Champagne and the rest of world. Established in 1997, BI has quickly grown into a major force in the international fine wine market: with offices in London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Los Angeles, we are a multi-award-winning fine wine merchant with an inclusive, unstuffy style. Our aim is to make the world of fine wine accessible to a broader audience, removing the elitism and promoting an innovative approach to fine wine which embraces both technology and traditional customer service.
- Administrative support for the purchasing team
- Liaising with the stock control and logistics team to ensure smooth operating and solve problems
- Creating stock offers for the sales team
- Potential for first-hand buying responsibilities, depending on experience and progress within the role
- Very efficient at processing admin
- Very structured and rigorous
- Must be solution driven, pragmatic, and a good communicator and with sense of priority
- Previous wine knowledge is essential
- Must have experience working in the wine trade (at least one role)
- French speaker
- Knowledge of logistics processes is a plus
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Please contact us for further information or to make your application.
London Sales Team
We are also looking to take on a new junior sales person to join our London office sales team.
Our ideal candidate is bright, interesting and driven who is looking for an opportunity to take on something quite different to a standard ‘desk job’.
If you’re passionate about wine and you want to work in a fun, social industry with colourful clients, then contact us and we can let you know a bit more about the opportunity.