BIX continues to grow like a weed (or a vine, perhaps we should say!). We’re closing in on £2m of stock offered through BIX, adding dozens of exciting wines to our list. You’ve also been coming to us in record numbers to add your wines to our warehouse, whether for long-term storage or to benefit from our unique combination of BIX, LiveTrade and our valuation services.
With Christmas on the way you can clear some space - and raise some cash - by digging into your BI Reserves and offering new homes to a few cases; or indeed, find some fun new things to put on your Christmas table.
With that in mind here are some gems on the broking list available at the time of publication:
· Faiveley Corton Clos des Cortons 1990 magnums - £295 a piece (2 available)
· Roumier Bonnes Mares 1997 - £460 per bottle (5 available)
· Gruaud Larose 2000 - £1080 for the case (1 available). The perfect Christmas claret?
· St Prefert CNDP Clairette Blanc 2011 – a beautifully aged white Chateauneuf
And to paraphrase the late, great Jim Bowen of Bullseye fame (non-UK residents might struggle with this reference), here are a few things you could’ve won...
· Leflaive Montrachet 2000 and 2002
· Krug Clos de Mesnil 1979 (sold less than 2hrs after being added!)
· Hudelot Noellat Richebourg 2000
· De Vogue Musigny madness – 1996, 1999, 2001 AND 2002!
· Clos des Goisses 1989 en magnum
This goes to show the calibre of wines you’ll find listed through BIX. Why not take a look at the full list of offerings right now?
Or contact Lewis for more information